1. Identification and contact of the website owner.
ATLAS-NRG. COM (hereinafter the website) is the property of ATLAS NRG TECH S. L. (hereinafter the Holder) with address at Calle Jabonerías 43,2ºB, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain, with CIF B30886352 telephone +34 868 087 603 and e-mail email@example.com.
The navigation through the website of the Owner implies assuming the condition of user and the absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
Registration on our website is for people over eighteen (18) years of age. If a child under the age of 18 is detected, that account will be automatically deleted.
4. Intellectual or industrial property.
The contents of the website, for example texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such contents may not, for example, be reproduced or transformed without the prior and explicit permission of the Owner. Users may access the contents and make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
5. Common rules for the use of the website.
The user undertakes to make use of the website in accordance with the following rules:
- You will not publish commercial communications through the website.
- Will not collect content or information from other users.
- It will not load viruses or malicious code of any kind.
- You will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- It will not annoy, intimidate or harass any user.
- No unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory acts will be carried out on the website, in accordance with these conditions and the law.
Spanish legal system.
- You will not do anything that could endanger the security of your account, especially with respect to your password. In fact, it will communicate any incident related to your password, account, breach of the confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in the security of your data.
The Owner may remove any content or suspend the service if, in his own discretion, breaches any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any queries or clarifications about these particular EU rules or these particular conditions, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and Limitation of Liability.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization from the Holder. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Owner, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
The Holder is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions that it performs based on them. The content of the Web is general and merely informative.
The Owner shall not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third party websites to which the user of the Store may access through any type of link.
The Holder declines any liability, to the extent permitted by the legal system, for damages arising from the presence of viruses, acts of third parties that infringe property rights, honour, privacy or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that the website is committing any illegal of any kind must send a communication to the Holder to the email address that appears in our identifying data. It shall be duly identified by specifying the facts complained of.
8. Applicable law, resolution of controversial issues and competent forum
The use of the Website shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the Website shall be subject to non-exclusive jurisdiction.